Did you know that prolonged sitting can cause lower back pain and injury?Do you want to reduce or prevent pain, stiffness or fatigue in your lower back, neck and/or shoulder?
If so, the next 120 seconds may well be the best two minutes you will ever invest in your life!
The Back Vitalizer is clinically designed for reducing and preventing pain, stiffness or fatigue in your lower back, neck and shoulder, and proven in over 15 countries, Back Vitalizer is the world’s only 5-in-1 proprioceptive therapy device that provides the combined benefits of a neuromuscular stimulator, posture positioning device, custom lumbar support, spine decompression device, functional balance trainer and a cervical pillow.
While providing gentle and adjustable neuromuscular stimulation as well as portable and customizable biomechanical support, Back Vitalizer is ideal to suit anyone’s individual needs and preferences, from office workers to commuters, travellers, athletes, seniors, wheelchair users, kids and more.
This light-weighted, seat-sized magic device can be instantly folded away for use in offices, classrooms, cars, trucks, cruisers, airplanes, homes, wheelchairs, theatres, concert halls, stadiums and virtually anywhere you need to sit.
Simply by adopting it in your daily life, the revolutionary Back Vitalizer™ will help you …
- Relieve lower back pain, stiffness and fatigue
- Improve sitting posture, and reduce neck and shoulder pain
- Strengthen lower back, and enhance core stability
- Improve the health of your spine and extend its healthy life span
- Improve postural stability and functional balance
- Exercise the deep stabilizing muscles in lower back
- Support natural curvature of your spine, and maintain your body’s endurance
- Relieve your spine’s intradiscal pressure and prevent static load
- Increase blood circulation to back muscles, and maintain vitality of your back
- Exercise knee or ankle, and recover from injuries better and faster
- Promote blood circulation in legs and feet, and reduce swelling in legs during long haul flights